Mapei Thinset Tile Mortar
Dry-set mortar for use in interior/exterior residential and light commercial floor and wall applications.
- Dry-thinset mortar
- For exterior use when mixed with MAPEI Polymer Additive
- Bonds to exterior grade plywood mix with MAPEI Polymer Additive
- For use with ceramic tile over cementitious surfaces or porcelain tile when mixed with polymer additive
- For use in intermittently wet applications when mixed with MAPEI polymer additive
- Mix with MAPEI polymer additive for improved flexibility and adhesion
- Exceeds ANSI A118.1 bond strength requirements when mixed with water; Exceeds ANSI 118.4 and ANSI A118.11 bond strength requirements when mixed with MAPEI Polymer Additive
- May contribute to LEED certification project points
Professional-grade, single-component, high-performance, polymer-modified thin-set mortar for interior and exterior installations of ceramic, porcelain and dimensional natural-stone tile.
This mortar has a high content of unique dry polymer, resulting in excellent adhesion to the substrate and tile. Ultraflex 2 meets or exceeds ANSI A118.4 and ANSI A118.11 requirements when mixed with water. Ultraflex 2 can be used for interior and exterior installations of tile in most residential floor and wall applications. In commercial applications, use on interior floor and wall installations and exterior floors.
Ultraflex 2 Specifications
- For use with tile and stone
- Also can be used over plywood
- For use on interior and exterior walls and flooring
- Formula includes polymers
- Comes in a powder, just add water
- Resistant to mold and mildew
- Dries in 16 hours
- 50 lb. bag covers approximately 50 sq. ft.
|Order Code||Product Description||Packaged||Min Order|
|MTSW||MAPEI Keraset Floor & Wall Thinset WHITE 50# bag||per bag||1 bag|
|MTSG||MAPEI Keraset Floor & Wall Thinset GREY 50# bag||per bag||1 bag|
|MTSGMOD||MAPEI Ultraflex2 Multi-Use GREY Thinset 50# bag||per bag||1 bag|
|MTSWMOD||MAPEI Ultraflex2 Multi-Use WHITE Thinset 50# bag||per bag||1 bag|
Skid Discounts: 56 bags/skid OR 42 pails/skid